Monday, June 30, 2008

Mobile Dinner Reservations with OpenTable Mobile

Logo_otmobile_beta_tm
One of the handy sites that I use to make dinner reservations while traveling is OpenTable.com. I remember many years back during Restaurant Week in NYC I was able to score points just by dining at several of the participating restaurants. Lol and also falling in love with Tao.

TechCrunch reports that Open Table now has a mobile version which can be accessed via your phones browser. Very handy, especially for me.

Avoid the hassle of calling around for a restaurant reservation or the panic of securing a last-minute table. With OpenTable Mobile, you can find a restaurant, choose an available table, and book your reservation - right on your mobile phone.

Since I usually dine at the same places everytime I hit NYC I guess this just makes it much easier for me with future visits!

No comments: