Sunday, June 29, 2008

Introducing: The fourth Chinese S60 blog!

I'm happy to announce that the fourth Chinese language S60 blog has been born! Authored by Tongren, an S60 expert whose applications have won numerous awards, the new blog is maybe not surprisingly all about applications. Tongren will talk about the coolest and most innovative applications and also about the latest technologies those. Welcome onboard Tongren!

Below's how Tongren himself describes his topic:

Innovation is an eternal topic. I have always admired Nokia's innovations on mobile phones and applications--from the first smart phone I used (Nokia 6600) to the latest model Nokia N95 8GB--each of them gave me a big surprise! As a 3rd party S60 developer, I am keen on developing innovative applications for s60 phones to enable end users to use their phones in an innovative way. In this blog, I will introduce the most innovative and coolest applications, some of which are developed by me. I hope it will help in your daily life and business, and if you have any good ideas, please share with us!

header_app.jpg

No comments: